Our goal is to provide superior engineering services focused on real-world design, using the most current and innovative mechanical building system design and technologies.
Our team consists of a well-rounded, experienced group of engineers focused on personal service, commitment to success, and client satisfaction.
We strive to establish long-term, lasting relationships with our clients, contractors, and end-users by acknowledging and providing the personal, practicle, and responsive services that people expect.
Our mechanical team has a broad range of experiences with varying aspects of the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning industry including but not limited to:
- Complete Building Mechanical (HVAC) System Analysis and Design
- VAV, Constant Volume, Custom HVAC Unit HVAC Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Heating/Cooling DX Systems
- Dedicated Outside Air Systems
- Humidification and Dehumidification Systems
- Air Quality Management
- Water Source and Air Source Heat Pump Systems
- Geothermal System Design
- Fume Hood Design and Air Flow Monitoring
- Specialized Vehicle and Laboratory Exhaust and Air Flow System
- Air and Water Cooled Chilled Water Systems
- Cooling Towers and Dry Cooler Systems
- Steam and Condensate Systems
- Central Heating Plants
- Building Automation System Design
- Data Room Cooling Systems
Our mechanical plumbing team has a broad range of experiences with varying aspects of facility plumbing needs including but not limited to:
- Complete Building Plumbing System Analysis and Design
- Domestic Cold and Hot Water System
- Sanitary and Storm Water Systems
- Plumbing Fixture Specification
- Natural Gas Piping
- Compressed Air Fuel Oil Systems
- Commercial Kitchen Design
- Medical and Laboratory Gas and Vacuum Systems
- Rainwater Reclamation Systems
- Vehicle Lubrication Systems
- Performance or complete fire protection design and documentation including wet and dry pipe, fire pumps, and specialized alternate extinguishing systems.
Boiler Room Design
Boiler Room Installation
Our team of engineers uses Building Information Modeling (BIM) to deliver coordinated sets of construction documents. Our primary focus is on the 'I' (Information) to provide data driven decisions to ensure the functionality of the mechanical systems.